The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter

Disclaimer. Whatever. Navigations are Violet, Eyes, Turns, Brighter.

---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

LETS WORK HARD!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:11 PM

Im now in the libraray after school doing my geo assessment
and listening to Break your heart  its a good song!!!~

Ok fine... im not supposed to write blogs right now cuz i should be doing work...
BUT!

This blog is a reminder for myself!

whenever i see it, i will tell myself:
Angel, its time to  DO YOUR WORK!!!

And also.....
Steph- thanks so much for helping me in geography! im gonna sit next to you in AUG from now on!
Emily- thanks for helping me in the library wed afternoon, and of course, thanks for annoying us with the doogy chinese emails translated by the doogy machines.... haha jokes you are fun to be around!
Alex- thanks for calling and texting to help me controll mself!~ i hope i can finish it today...
Bianca& Tiff& Alison& Flop - thank you guys for helping and supporting me in AUG! you guys are my beautiful buddies! goodluck to you guys too! ;)
Ashleigh- and thanks to you! Break your heart is a good song!~
Angel Huang 9M