The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter

Disclaimer. Whatever. Navigations are Violet, Eyes, Turns, Brighter.

---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

such a fun day!~

Thursday, March 11, 2010 1:24 AM

Today was such a fun day :)

In science Steph Ash and Tiff was trying to teach me to pronounce stuff (NOT) and they couldnt stop LAUGHING at me! >,<~~ *points at the word valid* angel said "vay-lid"?? Steph Tiff Ash "BAHHAAHAHA" *points at the word richter scale* angel said"rishter scalee"?? Steph Tiff Ash "BAHHAHAAH" omg it was soooo funny!~ i laughed my tears out!

and and and! Ash Tiff Steph made me read "sofa king good" i read it for like 20 times before i realise what it meant... -_- it was so embrassing!!!!

and after school at library...

i will just say: STEPH WAS EVIL!
Angel Huang 9M